Exciting opportunity to join our team!
Encircle Psychological Services, LLC is excited to announce that we are looking for another Licensed Therapist to join our team! This is a great opportunity to further your career as an independent practitioner with flexible hours and competitive compensation. We enjoy working with innovative, young adults, and are looking to add a therapist who also enjoys working with this diverse and energetic community. We’re looking for a dynamic therapist who is eager to work independently, can build strong relationships with clients and coworkers, and enjoys consulting with colleagues in a warm and supportive environment. While this is an independent contract position, we are looking for someone who is invested in connecting with our team.
Currently, this position is mostly virtual with some in person sessions, with plans to transition back to more in person sessions with some virtual. As an added precaution due to COVID, the office has UVC lights installed in the HVAC system, which is known to be 99% effective in killing viruses and bacteria. We are a Private Practice who works primarily with young adults in downtown Chicago in the fantastic Loop/West Loop area. Our office is steps from the pink and green line EL stop at Clinton, has ample street parking, borders River North, and is next door to Ogilvie Metra, the French Market and Fulton Market.
The therapist will be responsible for conducting intake sessions, providing individual therapy and/or couples therapy, and consulting with other professionals involved in the person’s care. Billing support is provided to help you focus on working with your clients. The candidate should meet the following:
- Psy.D., Ph.D., LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent.
- Licensed in Illinois
- Paneled (or eligible) with BCBS PPO.
- Available to work a minimum of 20-25 hours per week.
- Available to work 2-3 evenings a week, and one weekend day until full.
- Engages in self-care, and is attuned to one’s own strengths and weaknesses and its impact on the work you do with clients.
- Strongly supports anti-racism and efforts to eliminate systemic oppression.
- Preferred specialties a plus, but not required: couples, trauma, marginalized communities.
If this is of interest to you, or if you know anyone who might be interested, please send:
- A cover letter sharing your passion and reasons you feel you would be a good fit.
- CV/resume to Monica Kathuria, Psy.D. at Kathuria@EncirclePsych.com.
Please feel free to browse through the website to learn more about the practice.
If you have any questions, please send an email to the address above, or call 312-371-5680. We can’t wait to meet you!