Exciting opportunity to join our team!
Encircle Psychological Services, LLC is excited to announce that we are looking to have another Licensed Therapist join our practice! This is a great opportunity to further your career as an independent practitioner with flexible hours and competitive compensation. We enjoy working with innovative, young adults, and are looking to add a therapist who also enjoys working with this diverse and energetic community. Encircle welcomes diverse individuals from different races, gender, sexual orientations, disabilities, socioeconomic status, religions, cultures, and spirituality; we are looking for a therapist who has experience, and enthusiasm for, working with these different populations.
We are looking for a dynamic therapist who is eager to work independently, can build strong relationships with patients and coworkers, and enjoys consulting with colleagues in a warm and supportive environment. As a team member in our practice, you will receive guidance in targeting the population and issues you most enjoy working with. This is an Independent Contract position, which allows you more flexibility. If you have more questions about the benefits of being an IC, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are a Private Practice who works primarily with young adults in downtown Chicago in the fantastic Loop/West Loop area. Our office is steps from the pink and green line EL stop at Clinton, has ample street parking, borders River North, and is next door to Ogilvie Metra, the French Market and Fulton Market. Currently, we are working remotely and offering virtual sessions, but will eventually transition back to the newly updated office, and the amazing neighborhood!
The therapist will be responsible for conducting intake sessions, providing individual therapy and/or couples therapy, and consulting with other professionals involved in the patient’s care. The candidate should meet the following:
- Psy.D., Ph.D., LCSW, LCPC, LMFT or equivalent.
- Licensed in Illinois
- Paneled with (or eligible) BCBS PPO, United/Optum and/or Aetna
- Available to work a minimum of 20-25 hours per week of direct patient care
- Available to work 2-3 evenings a week, and one weekend day until full
- Preference given to those who specialize/trained in treating trauma or couples
- Willing and able to initially work virtually, and eventually transition into an office setting
If this is of interest to you, or if you know anyone who might be interested, please send:
- A cover letter sharing your passion and reasons you feel you would be a good fit. Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- CV/resume to Monica Kathuria, Psy.D. at Monica.Kathuria@EncirclePsych.com.
If you have any questions, please send an email to the address above, or call 312-371-5680. Please visit www.EncirclePsych.com to learn more about the practice.